+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mr Gasket Shifter

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by big gear head View Post
    it's in line, no H pattern.
    The Super Shifter was way out of my budget, they wanted $538 for basic shifter and over $600 for the Chrome T handle.

WOW! What transmission do you have? I know where you can get one of the NASCAR Long H pattern shifters for about $200. It came off of a T10, but I think it will also fit a Muncie.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by big gear head View Post
    WOW! What transmission do you have? I know where you can get one of the NASCAR Long H pattern shifters for about $200. It came off of a T10, but I think it will also fit a Muncie.
    Muncie M-20, I was not about to spend that kind of money. I located a gentleman in Kentucky who specializes in rebuilding manual transmissions and shifters, I sent the shifter out today. He is going to refurbish it and reassemble it for me.

Bill,
    i have several v-gate and ram rod shifters.the ramrod has a t handle close to the shifter knob.the v-gate2 has a 2 hole chrome handle closer to the shifter(lower than the ramrod version.i have the original papers and sticker in the box.the v gate 2 was hurst and mr gasket. I have the early super shifter with the knob(push down) for reverse. The ramrod and vgate are not hard to take apart and clean and check. What are the numbers on your shifter and rods?maybe i can help with info.

Well here we go. I had a Chevelle some time ago and I put the V Gate dhifter in and loved it. Fast forward some 20 years and I want to have another hotrod and am trying to relive the day. I found a Mr Gasket V Gate but no linkage or mounting plate for Muncie any help is appreciated

6. Default

I kinda agree with u but the thing is cop side is a big part of NFS and leaving it out of the game makes the game one sided and i agree that it gets really annoying when a cop crashes your car every time no one likes that I want most wanted 2005 and 2012police system combined cos rivals police were too aggressive and NFS 2015 police were too lazy but like how different police models we had in rivals like undercover cops and I'm not saying they should take pursuit tech out of the game and police players should have helicopter support , police ai back up , roadblocks and spikes as these are more realistic and I don't want health system for cars and if we have cop side in 2017 which if we don't I'm not going to buy NFS 2017 they should bring back the fine system from NFS 2015 so then we can pull over players and ai racers and they need to also bring back the police spotlights from NFS 2015 but I think there should be always a way to play as cop option in NFS otherwise the game looks incomplete even crew is getting police DLC and then look at NFS 2015 it's incomplete and they spent 2 years on it what waste of money and time I a sure u if they spent 2 years on rivals that game would have been amazing. 3d printing service mumbai pune - fdm technology
    thanks.

visit: 3d printing india

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2